I-mLean’s healthy and nutritious products can be incorporated into any daily lifestyle by making slight changes to your meal planning to help with your weight maintenance or weight loss goals. There is no need to change your lifestyle in order to achieve your weight loss or weight management goals.
I-mLean’s Healthy Diet is a type of eating pattern that involves replacing your regular dessert items with our products after your meal. I-mLean’s products are Nutrient-dense foods that are high in nutrients but relatively low in calories. I-mLean’s products are handmade, high in fiber and contain proteins which slow down your digestion and help you reduce cravings, the risk of overeating, and keep you full for longer periods of time. I-mLean’s products contain healthy nuts & seeds such as sunflower seeds, cashews, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts, and fruits such as apples & dates, and healthy omega 3 fats such as flaxseed and Chia seeds.
It is important to eat our products after your main meal. I-mLean’s line of products contains high levels of fiber & protein. Foods that are high in fiber and protein are particularly effective at helping you feel full and satisfied for longer periods of time. Protein takes longer to digest than carbohydrates, which can help you feel full for longer, and fiber can also slow down the digestion process, keeping you feeling fuller for longer. This reduces the likelihood of experiencing cravings or hunger pangs that can lead to overeating. This can help support weight loss, especially if you are consuming fewer calories overall by avoiding snacking and sugary desserts which will lower your calorie intake and lead to deficit, which is necessary for weight loss. In addition, our foods are low glycemic (GI) Foods, which are more slowly digested and absorbed.
Consuming our products after the main meal can help you control portion sizes, prevent overeating, and snacking in between meals by keeping you satisfied in between your meals. This will help you to be less likely to reach for snacks or indulge in larger portions of a meal later in the day. By keeping you satisfied in between your meals you can avoid the urge to snack. When you snack frequently throughout the day, you tend to consume more calories than you need, which leads to weight gain over time. By avoiding snacks, you can reduce your calorie intake and create the desired calorie deficit.
By replacing regular sugary desserts with I-mLean’s line of products which contain the same balance of macronutrients (protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats) as your main meal you can avoid an overproduction of insulin, leading to a drop in blood glucose levels, which can result in feelings of fatigue, weakness, and irritability. This is often referred to as a "sugar crash" or "sugar low." Additionally, regular sugary desserts are often high in calories and low in nutrients, which can contribute to feelings of sluggishness and fatigue. Consuming a lot of sugar can also cause inflammation in the body, which can further contribute to feelings of lethargy and fatigue.
Consuming our products after the main meal can also prolong the energy spike received from eating your meals. Since energy spikes from food comes from primarily carbohydrates, protein, and fats in your meals. Carbohydrates are broken down into glucose, which is used by the body for energy. Protein and fats also play important roles in providing energy. Protein helps build and repair tissues in the body and can be converted to glucose for energy if needed. Fats provide a concentrated source of energy and help the body absorb certain vitamins and minerals.
According to a study published in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the average calorie content of a meal in the US is approximately 1,200 calories. This works out to be approximately 3600 total calories per day.However, it's important to note that the actual number of calories in a meal can vary widely depending on the type and amount of food consumed. Fast food meals, for example, can often be 2000 calories.
There is strong scientific evidence to support that weight loss is a result of calorie deficit. When you consume fewer calories than your body burns through physical activity and other metabolic processes, your body will start to burn stored fat for energy, resulting in weight loss. Meta-analysis of 29 studies published in the International Journal of Obesity found that calorie restriction was the primary factor leading to weight loss, regardless of the type of diet or exercise regimen used. One such study published in the New England Journal of Medicine found that overweight individuals who reduced their calorie intake by 500-1000 calories per day lost an average of 1-2 pounds per week over a period of six months. By implementing I-mLean’s healthy diet and reducing snacking & the empty calories of sugary desserts it is possible to reduce at least 500 calories or more per day.
However, I-mLean’s healthy diet is not a counting calories diet, nor a starvation diet that has many negative and detrimental aspects. Instead, I-mLean’s healthy diet is designed to be both delicious and nutritious, making it easier for you to stick to your weight loss goals and avoiding the hardships usually associated with dieting. Therefore, I-mLean's diet is his based on maintaining your enjoyment and fulfillment with your existing eating habits. I-mLean's diet is focused on keeping you feeling full and satisfied after every meal. Which will reduce your overall calorie intake and prevent overeating or snacking in between meals. This will lead to consuming smaller portions in future meals creating a calorie deficit desired.
Not all bodies are the same. Weight loss can be a complex process that could involve a variety of factors, including diet, exercise, sleep, stress levels, genetics, and underlying health conditions. While consuming I-mLean’s healthy diet can help you reduce your calorie intake and control your appetite, it can be only one piece of the puzzle when other underlying factors are involved. In addition to eating our filling foods, you may need to make adjustments along theway. Listen to your body and see what your body is telling you. If you are still feeling hungry between meals increase the quantity of our products after your meal. Individuals with diabetes should use our KETO options that have zero sugar, in addition to our other non-dessert items. If your caloric intake is too high, a 500-1000 calorie a day reduction will not put you in a calorie deficit. You may need to reduce your intake of high-calorie and high-fat foods and increase your physical activity. The key to I-mLean’s healthy diet is the gradual reduction in meal portions as you continue to feel fuller for longer periods of time. This will eventually lead to lowering your daily caloric intake and eventually will lead to a calorie deficit and promote weight loss.
By making a conscious effort choosing to replace your desserts with I-mLean’s products and limiting empty calorie and fast foods, you can help support your body's optimal functioning and overall health. I-mLean’s products are small and easily transportable and can be fit inside your purse or any pocket. Therefore, our products can be consumed at home, at work, or even on vacations.
I-mLean’s line of products can be integrated into any meal. Here are a few ideas for incorporating them into your diet:
1. Oatmeal is a great option for breakfast as it is high in fiber, protein, and essential vitamins and minerals. To make it more nutritious, more filling, and provide more energy punch you can add our line of products to your oatmeal.
2. Our products can also be added Soy, Almond, or Coconut milk and used in a variety of ways. Our Cinnamon or chocolate rolls can be added to change the flavored that will provide more nutrition, more filling, and provide more energy punch, than just a regular milk would provide.
3. Smoothies: Smoothies are a quick and easy way to get a nutrient-dense snack on the go. You can make a smoothie with soy milk, oats, and your favorite I-mLean’s products to make a healthy drink.
4. Power shake: You can add double up on your favorite I-mLean’s products into the blender with any soy milk, almond milk, or coconut milk option to make a great tasting power shake that provides extra protein and tastes great.
5. Ice Cream: You can add your favorite I-mLean’s products to make a healthy ice cream taste better and will still provide you nutrition benefit.
Here are a few tips.
1. Plan your meals: Planning your meals in advance can help ensure that you have healthy and nutritious options available throughout the week. I-mLean's products should be incorporated into your meal planning by choosing recipes that align with your dietary needs and preferences.
2. Cook at home (when possible): Cooking at home allows you to control the ingredients and portion sizes of your meals. When eating, focus on nutrient-dense whole foods, such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, lean protein, and healthy fats. I-mLean's products use whole foods nutrient-dense ingredients that can be easily incorporated into your home-cooking routine.
3. Experiment with new ingredients: I-mLean's products product can be incorporated into meals providing new flavors and textures while adding whole foods nutrient-density and nutritious to the meal.
4. Avoid sugary drinks: soft drinks, energy drinks, and other sugary beverages are a major source of empty calories.Instead, opt for water, herbal tea, or unsweetened drinks.
5. Read food labels: When buying packaged foods, check the ingredients list and nutrition facts panel to ensure that the food is low in sugar and high in nutrients.
6. Practice moderation: But be mindful of portion sizes and frequency of consumption.
7. Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water and other non-caloric fluids during fasting periods.
8. Avoid processed foods: Avoid or limit processed foods, including sugary snacks, fried foods, and refined carbohydrates.
9. Listen to your body: Pay attention to how your body feels during in between meal periods and adjust as needed. If you feel that you're already still feel hunger after eating one of our products try eating two in the next meal to keep you sustained for longer period of time.
In addition, regular physical activity and stress management techniques can also support your overall health and well-being. By incorporating these tips and I-mLean's healthy and nutritious products into your daily lifestyle, you can help support your overall health and well-being.